We have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior QA Auditor to join our Quality Department.
An overview of the role below:
- To assist in the operation of the QA function by maintaining satisfactory standards of performance with regard to food safety, hygiene, discipline and health and safety and to bring all the issues arising from these duties to the attention of the Site QA Manager or Company Quality Manager
- To complete the daily tasks of the QA in their absence
- Assisting the department in preparation for /factory/SSF in preparing for customer visits/audits
- Training and development and performance monitoring of the Quality Auditors
- Maintaining satisfactory standards of food safety and hygiene, and to resolve any associated issues, where this is not possible issues are to be brought to the attention of the site Quality Assurance Manager.
- Laboratory Testing:
- Liaising with external laboratory
- Organising lab schedule and lab sheet,
- Actioning any out of specification results including finished product, air plates, hand swabs, food contact packaging & water sampling.
- Generating the weekly Lab PO number
- Ordering ad repair of equipment such as Scales, Probes, pH meters.
- Liaise with factory operations to resolve factory issues.
- Management of the Quality Student
- Management of factory Pest Control.
- Assisting in any customer complaint investigations
- Project work as and when required. To perform other tasks which are of a reasonable request in line with the QA department
- Attending factory trials, launches and various meetings including attendance to the morning meeting in the absence of the Quality Manager.
- Assisting NPD by attending panels and trials; ensuring product ready for launch (red and green standards/line progressives complete, cintex etc)
- Non Conformances
Skills & Experience
- Experience within food industry
- Previous experience in QA
- Auditing Experience
- Ability to work in a team and be self-motivated
- Basic / intermediate food hygiene
- Experience of training staff
- Understanding of HACCP
- Understanding of micro
- IT Skills
- Organisational skills
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please provide your Contact Details below to register your interest. Please provide, within the Application Details section:
- An introduction to yourself within a Cover Letter
- Upload your current CV
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to email@example.com