We have a full time, permanent opportunity for an SD Accounts Receivable Assistant.
The role will be to support the Finance function with a range of accounts related duties.
Sales Admin / Distribution
- Contact couriers and customers regarding shorts and efficiently communicate to both parties to resolve delivery issues
- Shortage reporting / tracking for customers and internally
- Enter Customer claims on SAP & investigate where needed
- Attend weekly customer / team meetings
- Checking Promo calendar and forecast to create price /new lists/promo forms once showing as confirmed
- Invoicing / recharging couriers once failed deliveries investigated
- Weekend email to business to advise who is working and handover email to team member working weekend.
- Banking & allocating cash
- Customer debt chasing / query resolving (to ensure debts / credits are cleared for KPI)
- Process price /new lists/promo form. Ensuring SAP and EDI are up to date and correct
- Weekly sales posting and invoicing
- Weekly sales reporting
- Completing KPI’s on a weekly basis to ensure targets are met
- Monthly reporting and reconciliations
- Tracking customer turnover figures to ensure overiders / discounts are correctly invoiced / deducted
- Processing accruals and prepayments
- Maintain Customer data and credit limits
- Coding and Inputting customer vendor invs
- Any other reasonable requests
- Support and train colleagues where necessary
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures.
Skills & experience required
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good general computer skills
- Intermediate / advanced user of Excel
- Team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Flexible for covering weekend work from home.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please provide your Contact Details below to register your interest. Please provide, within the Application Details section:
- An introduction to yourself within a Cover Letter
- Upload your current CV
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org