We have a fantastic opportunity for a Project Engineer on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will be getting involved in an exciting new project.
The role responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Formulate capital projects from idea to completion
- Construct capital proposals
- Produce CAD as required
- Manage projects on site
- Obtain competitive tenders from multiple contractors for each project
- Manage contractors on site to agreed site controls and conditions
- Complete and issue Permits to Work
- Operate within budget and timescales agreed
- Carryout pre-delivery inspections and trials where appropriate
- Carryout all work in sympathy with site H&S guidance
- Carryout work in line with all current legislation
- Any other reasonable requests
- Support and train colleagues where necessary
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures.
The successful candidate should have experience of working within a FMCG environment with exceptional knowledge of project engineering.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of constructing, managing and delivering capital investment projects.
Suitable candidates will hold a relevant qualification within Engineering and will have effective communication skills both written and verbal.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please provide your Contact Details below to register your interest. Please provide, within the Application Details section:
- An introduction to yourself within a Cover Letter
- Upload your current CV
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to email@example.com