We have a fantastic opportunity for a Production Operative within our Toppings Department working Sunday to Thursday 22.30 – 06.30.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for adhering to the correct production standards, which are to include good manufacturing practices.
- Maintain and improve housekeeping/Good Manufacturing Practices within all areas
- To report/highlight any machinery or product related issues
- Carry out basic machinery repairs/replacements on wear and tear
- Replenish the production line with fresh stock
- Adding toppings to pizza bases
- Build effective relationships with Line Leaders and Team Leaders
- Any other adhoc tasks requested by management
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Food production experience desirable
- Food and/or production related qualification advantageous
Apply for this position
If you believe you have what it takes to become part of our success story, then submit an online application or download, print off and complete the application form today or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org