We have an opportunity for a Prep Server within our Firebird Factory working Monday to Friday 22.00 -06.00.
Purpose of the Role:
To adhere to the correct production standards with particular emphasis on good manufacturing practice and health & safety.
- Acting as a role model whilst demonstrating best practice at all times
- Building effective relationships with Team/Line Leaders teams across the plant
- Working safely at all times and communicating safety concerns promptly to the Prep Material settlement Manager
- Maintain and improve housekeeping/GMP in all areas
- To complete all reasonable requests in line with instructions given
- To follow the correct procedure with regards to GMP
- To report any Safety, Mechanical or Foreign body issues to Line leader/ Prep Material settlement Manager straight away
- Take full responsibility for all daily material movements assigned to you
- To report any racking or fabrication damage to the supervisor immediately
- To carry out your daily duties as per ISO work instructions inclusive of temperature controls.
- Ensure starts up checks are completed on forklift trucks each day
- To unload, issue and return materials in a timely fashion, ensuring accurate information and correct stock
- Checking in a Delivery onto SAP
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Food Production experience preferred