We have an opportunity within our New Product Development Department for a NPD Systems Administrator on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring all SAP codes are created in a timely manner in line with customer critical paths. Working alongside the Product Development Technologists to ensure the required information is maintained in SAP and ensuring all new raw materials used during customer submissions, blue sky projects and trial work are signed off in full by the relevant departments.
An overview of the role is detailed below:
- Acting as a role model for all agreed people management practices, managing, guiding and coaching whilst demonstrating best practice at all time
- Building effective relationships with all teams and participating in team meetings
- Completion of all E-works/code creation in a timely manner in line with customer critical paths
- Escalate any issues/concerns over progress of E-works to NPD Systems Manager
- Ensuring all SAP information is accurate and up to date, ensuring any changes to specification are captured accurately and all codes updated
- Research and resolve issues/problems within the SAP system
- Maintenance of the KPI Scorecard
- Ensure new raw materials are signed off in a timely manner
- Liaise with suppliers, ensure good relationships with suppliers
- Escalate any issues/concerns on new Raw materials to NPD Systems Manager
- Performing any other task that is of a reasonable request in line with the NPD Systems Team and wider NPD Team
- Completion of various reports on a weekly/monthly basis
Ideally candidates will have strong administration experience with excellent attention to detail. Exceptional organisational skills are a must along with the ability to meet deadlines.
Working knowledge of SAP and Excel would be preferred.
Experience within the food and/or manufacturing industry would be advantageous.