We have an opportunity within our Logistics Department for a Multi Skilled Operative working continental 07:00 – 19:00.
Purpose of the Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of equipment within the area of responsibility, ensuring the most effective return on assets with no detriment to the operation.
- Understand and adhere to our Performance Management Systems and demonstrate Stateside Food behaviours
- To carry out your daily duties as per ISO work instructions
- Building effective relationships with all Stateside foods employees
- Developing employee engagement across the shifts and creating an Employer of Choice culture
- Responsibility for identifying faults and continually improving manufacturing processes
- Responsibility for carrying out checks and paperwork with no errors and communicating problems promptly to the Team Leader, with additional designated critical control points
- Responsibility for setting up the coding line at every changeover
- Picking stock and following the appropriate KPI’s for this task
- MHE Operator, in house training will be given
- To perform any other task that is of a reasonable request in line with the Logistics department
- Working safely at all times and communicating safety concerns promptly to the Team Leader
- Responsibility for 1st Line Maintenance of equipment in the designated area
- Carry out good hygiene and housekeeping, ensure a clean as you go policy, all warehouse areas are kept to a high standard
- Responsibility to ensure MERC and any other associated systems within Logistics is completed at the end of each shift
- Operating machinery
- Warehouse picking and loading
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience in a warehouse/manufacturing role
- Able to communicate effectively
- Ability to problem solve
- Proactive approach
- Basic Math’s and English.
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems desirable
- Warehousing and/or relevant qualification advantageous.
Apply for this position
If you believe you have what it takes to become part of our success story, then submit an online application or download, print off and complete the application form today or alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to email@example.com