Stateside Foods is a well-established food manufacturing business with exciting growth plans.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Learning & Development Coordinator to join our existing HRD Team reporting to the Learning & Development Manager to support with all aspects of Learning and Development.
The role responsibilities will be but are not limited to:-
- Manage and maintain the training records for all employees across the business using the company training database
- Ensure mandatory annual training is completed and tracked
- Complete Weekly and Monthly Spot checks to ensure managers are following process for uploading training records
- Monitor completion of Health & Safety Training ensure certificates are added to the training database
- Promote training offered by the business ensuring all trackers are completed
- Support L&D Manager with Apprentice Program as and when required
- Support with activities within schools and the community
- General administration duties supporting the L&D function
Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of using various IT packages including Microsoft Office
- Effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Flexible can do attitude
How to Apply: Please apply online today and a member of the team will be in touch.