We have a permanent opportunity for a Hygiene Operative working Sunday 18.00 – 06.00 & Monday to Thursday 22.00 – 06.00.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of all production equipment ensuring production line start up times are met.
- Cleaning and sanitation of production machinery
- Completion of hygiene records
- Carrying out 1st line maintenance and/or repairs on production machinery
- Ensuring the correct cleaning chemicals are used for the cleaning task
- Other adhoc hygiene related tasks
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures
Skills and Experience required:
- Hygiene and/or industrial cleaning experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Good communications skills
- Team player.
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment or similar desirable
Apply for this position
If you believe you have what it takes to become part of our success story, then submit an online application or download, print off and complete the application form today or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org