We have fantastic opportunities for Hygiene Operatives within the following shift patterns.
Saturday and Sunday (Weekend only) 06.30-18.30
Purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of all production equipment ensuring production line start up times are met.
- Cleaning and sanitation of production machinery
- Completion of hygiene records
- Carrying out 1st line maintenance and/or repairs on production machinery
- Ensuring the correct cleaning chemicals are used for the cleaning task
- Other ad-hoc hygiene related tasks
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures
Skills and Experience required:
- Hygiene and/or industrial cleaning experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
- Good communications skills
- Team player.
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment or similar desirable