We have an opportunity within our Bakery Department for a Bakery Mixer working;
Monday – Friday 13:45 – 22:00 or Monday to Friday 21:45 – 06:00.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of manufacturing within the Bakery department.
- Responsible for the production of dough
- Manual usage of the bakery equipment
- Operating the bakery mixers, flour silo’s and various production machinery
- Carrying out 1st line maintenance and/or repairs on production machinery
- Ensuring accurate quantity of ingredients and the correct recipes are followed
- Responsible for designated critical control points
- Maintain and improve housekeeping and good manufacturing process
- Responsible for carrying out checks and paperwork
- Escalate any issues and/or errors to the Line Leader and/or Team Leader
- Other adhoc bakery related tasks
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Food production experience desirable
- Food and/or production related qualification advantageous.