We have an opportunity within our Bakery Department for a Bakery Mixer working Monday to Friday 21.45 – 06.00.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of manufacturing within the Bakery department.
- Responsible for the production of dough
- Manual usage of the bakery equipment
- Operating the bakery mixers, flour silo’s and various production machinery
- Carrying out 1st line maintenance and/or repairs on production machinery
- Ensuring accurate quantity of ingredients and the correct recipes are followed
- Responsible for designated critical control points
- Maintain and improve housekeeping and good manufacturing process
- Responsible for carrying out checks and paperwork
- Escalate any issues and/or errors to the Line Leader and/or Team Leader
- Other adhoc bakery related tasks
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience within a similar role
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Food production experience desirable
- Food and/or production related qualification advantageous.
Apply for this position
If you believe you have what it takes to become part of our success story, then submit an online application or download, print off and complete the application form today or alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org