We have a permanent, full time opportunity within our Finance Department for an Accounts Assistant.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be responsible for supporting the Finance function with a range of accounts related duties.
- Bank reconciliations
- Allocating and managing relevant payments
- Reconciling costs versus actual invoice received
- Maintaining accurate records; reconciling, allocating and posting transactions
- Reviewing statements and matching receipts/posting
- Supporting Financial Accountant with month end duties
- Supporting wider finance team when required
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- GRNI review
- Stock management support
- Non-conformance review and reporting
- Payment practices reporting
- BACS payment review
- Asset support as required
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger support
- Credit Control support
- Assist with P&L Reporting
- Updating weekly Cash flow
- Liaising with suppliers, processing and paying invoices
- Appropriately coding payables to enable accurate financial reporting
- Processing and paying expense claims
- Reception cover as and when required
- Adhere to the company’s H&S policies and procedures
- Adhere to the company’s Hygiene policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Strong numeracy skills
- Good general computer skills
- Intermediate / advanced user of Excel
- Team player
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- GCSE A-C qualification or equivalent.
Skills and Experience desirable:
- Knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working within a finance department.
- Working towards AAT or equivalent qualification or qualified by experience.
Apply for this position
To apply for this position please provide your Contact Details below to register your interest. Please provide, within the Application Details section:
- An introduction to yourself within a Cover Letter
- Upload your current CV
On submission, a member of the HR team will be in touch to guide you through your application. If you require any information or have a query, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org