Thank you to our colleagues who volunteered their time to help at our community litter pick on Wednesday 21st September. They collected 27 bags of rubbish and £270 was donated to both The Christie and Bolton Hospice.
Some benefits to litter picking you might not have thought of…
· The main one, clean up our local area!
· Protecting local wildlife.
· Exercise: Getting outdoors and exercising is great for your physical and mental health!
· Relax: Take time to slow down, listen to some music or a podcast whilst collecting.
· Socialise: Collect with your friends and meet new colleagues from Stateside Foods.
· Fundraise: for every bag of rubbish collected, Stateside will donate £10 to Bolton Hospice and The Christie.