Thank you to our colleagues who volunteered their time to help at our community litter pick on Tuesday 10th May 2022.
They collected 15 bags of rubbish and £150 was donated to both The Christie and Bolton Hospice!
Some benefits to litter picking you might not have thought of…
- The main one, clean up our local area!
- Protecting local wildlife.
- Exercise: Getting outdoors and exercising is great for your physical and mental health!
- Relax: Take time to slow down, listen to some music or a podcast whilst collecting.
- Socialise: Collect with your friends and meet new colleagues from Stateside Foods.
- Fundraise: for every bag of rubbish collected, Stateside will donate £10 to Bolton Hospice and The Christie.
We will inform you of our next litter pick and hope that you can join us!